Englander 25-CAB80 can't reset

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

newstover

Nov 18, 2023
Connecticut
Hi everyone,
I bought a 25-cab80 off Craigslist from a guy who said he got it in a trade. It works but I'm having two issues with it. I'm new to pellet stoves and am not a handy female (though learning).

1. Auto start not working properly. It will light eventually, but not within the 20 minute window, so by the time it's going the stove will already be in shut down mode. I've worked around this by using starter gel and lighting manually. Works fine but would be nice to be able to use auto start.

2. I messed with the bottom 3 buttons before realizing they shouldn't have been touched. When I push any of the three bottom buttons now, it displays '1' and won't budge from there when I push up/down arrows. Same for all three bottom buttons. Any idea how to do a factory reset on a cab 80?

Thank you for any help!