Englander 25pvdc Problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Scanner

Jan 20, 2019
Maryland
Good Evening,
I hoping someone might get me in the right direction. I have (2) Englander Summers Heat pellet stoves and I've fix issues with the vacuum switches before. One stove is running like a champ but the other one the top auger will not turn. I've pulled out the auger and cleaned it. I installed new switches and made sure the tubes were in good condition. Cleaned out the combustion motor and installed new gasket. Cleaned the flue out and the inside of the stove. Port is cleaned out. Igniter would light if pellets would feed. (2) new Auger motors installed. I bypassed both switches and no luck getting that top auger to turn. I was wondering what else the problem could be? I'd appreciate any guidance on this.

Sounds like the control board has a problem.

I always forget about that switch, mine didn’t have one. Lol

Reactions: Pellet rick
Is the auger getting 110v?

Yes, is the auger motor jammed?

No, backtrack circuit to see where power is lost.

I definitely would not jump to control board immediately without testing every circuit first.

Bill