Englander NC-30 Ordered- Pls help with leg dimensions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BJW113

Feb 1, 2015
Tennessee
Thanks everyone for so much help in guiding my decision to purchase the 30-NC. I am building the hearth now and would appreciate anyone's help with the width dimensions between the two front legs - outside to outside.

21 1/2" inside and 24" outside.

What impact does leg width have on your hearth design?

What impact does leg width have on your hearth design?

This is a retro-fit into an existing chimney and hearth. The hearth was originally designed for our east-west Century 3000 and did not extend far enough to accommodate the new NC30. Without the benefit of eyeballing one of these units, I was apprehensive about building an extension frame for new tile work. My interest was borne of options concerning the surrounding apron, and points of load bearing as I am also reinforcing the site with two floor jacks and strong-back which I am constructing. Thanks for hospitality and help.

Status
Not open for further replies.