Englander pdv-25 control board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Jan 25, 2023
Ontario, Canada
Stove is a 2006 worked fine up until a few weeks ago. Now it seems the control board is dead. When I unplug it and plug it back in it reads 9 9 for about 10 to 20 seconds then goes blank and nothing works. Any knowledge would be much appreciated. Suspecting control board but they are on backorder
Thanks nick

Is it the older style or newer style board (I forget when they changed)? Anyways, it sounds like it is the board. Do any of the buttons work, including the lower 3?

Eric

I can't remember if the chip is in a socket or directly soldered to the board. If its in a socket, you could try to reseat it, but in all likelihood you're looking at a new board.

Eric