englander summer heat /pd55

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
e2 error on stove chimney clean .not feed pellets

Check the end portion of the vacuum line where it meets the combustion blower. Very common for the rubber hose to become brittle and crack. Cut off the bad piece and reconnect. Hope this helps...

Check the end portion of the vacuum line where it meets the combustion blower. Very common for the rubber hose to become brittle and crack. Cut off the bad piece and reconnect. Hope this helps...
thanks for your help.all fixed now auger jammed real bad clean auger grease and reassembled all well .auger never took en apart before.stove bought in 2006 it a secondary stove breckwell is my main stove also run a breakwell in my pole barn also. thanks for try to help

FYI, annually I switch the auger motors to even the wear and tear on them. One runs continuously and the other intermitently.