Enviro Mini thoughts?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Small footprint stove that puts out 30 thousand BTU
a good reputation as a well-built stove and reliable
easy to clean and care for. Good sized ash pan
built-in hearth pad
I like enviro so I like most if not all their stoves
Have used the same Ef3 for 19 years with little problem
wood like a mini for the front room, but have not found a used one yet

Reactions: Ssyko
Small footprint stove that puts out 30 thousand BTU
a good reputation as a well-built stove and reliable
easy to clean and care for. Good sized ash pan
built-in hearth pad
I like enviro so I like most if not all their stoves
Have used the same Ef3 for 19 years with little problem
wood like a mini for the front room, but have not found a used one yet
Thanks. I found a floor model from a dealer on sale for $1799. probably a year or two old but never used.

The price is right. About what I paid for my year-old floor model 20 years ago

I have one. No complaints. Had to replace the ignitor a couple of times but that is it other than normal maintenance. It is pretty quiet, as long as the bottom plate and swinging door for the ash box is not vibrating. Pretty simple stove. Hard to get it to run well on low, so if you have a very small room, not sure if there are any better alternatives. I had mine hooked up to a thermostat, but since it did not run well on low, it was not worth it. I just run it on manual. 2nd setting and higher, no issues. Normal cleaning maintenance is pretty easy. Pulling the combustion fan, will require a knuckle joint on your 1/4" ratchet, but I only to that every 6 to 8 tons. The price seems fair, just be sure how they will warranty it.

Reactions: Ssyko