Enviro price

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemlock

Feeling the Heat
May 6, 2009
east coast canada
Hello,
Got a quote for an Enviro mini for $2150.00, plus vent/flue and installation. Does this sound like a good price for one of these units? Thanks.

Sounds like a very good price for the Mini. A friend of mine installed one this past winter and loves it.....pretty sure he paid more than that for his.

That is a very good price for the Enviro Mini. Its a really nice little stove. I would go for it!

This is my first full winter with the mini and it has been a power house pellet stove.
It was my only source of heat for a 1400 sq ft house. Second story is cool at nights but down stairs is at 70.
That was the price when I looked last year.
I got mine second hand and didn't pay anywhere near that figure.
Look on craigslist and maybe you can find a good deal.

Good luck

That's 50 bucks less than mine that I bought three years ago. Just make sure it's the Mini-A Model, the older version you will end up buying upgrade parts or at least the control board.

current retail for a Mini-A in my store in southern ontario is $1899 plus tax. If the venting is only thru the wall and terminated, that price is decent. If the venting is going up 5' before it's terminated the way Enviro recomends, then thats a really great price.

Status
Not open for further replies.