Enviro Windsor circuit board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

BrianG

Oct 30, 2021
Ireland
Hi. I'm a new member and I live in Ireland. I have a Windsor that has stopped feeding pellets. I have removed the auger motor and the motor runs ok in hand, looks like the circuit board is shot. I'm trying to source a circuit board but my stove is pre 2006 and I'm on 220v. My board looks different than replacements I have seen online.. mine has 2 fuses. See pics.. It's starting get cold here so I'm considering replacing components on the board. Anyone got any contacts for replacement parts?
Thanks

IMG_20211030_131952437_HDR.jpg IMG_20211030_131929969_HDR.jpg

Have you tested all the circuits that control
the auger motor either directly or indirectly
Such as is the combustion motor working?
have you cleaned the vac switch hose and hose bib?
Have you tested or bypassed the vac switch?
To find a board will need your stove's serial number
and the part number on the board

If it is a board issue, you'll need a good quality pencil soldering iron and lots of patience. Boards are commonly wave soldered so component replacement requires a lot of patience and a steady hand too. You can buy all the components, resistors, Triac's, relays, in fact every board component from either Digikey or Dell electronics and they both ship worldwide.