Enviro Windsor Heat Exchanger Knob

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

dako

Feb 16, 2022
Pennsylvania
Hi all.

My daughter moved into a house that has an Enviro Windsor pellet stove. The ball for the end of the heat exchanger has been missing ever since she moved in. I have searched high and low for a replacement but have been unsuccessful.

If anyone has a lead on where I can get one that would be great. I am also open to making one from a wooden ball or seeing if I can find a phenolic plastic ball on the internet. I would just need the diameter or circumference of the ball and thread info if anyone knows that.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Dave

The Windsor never came with a knob but you might be able to add the smallest spring handle, but it might interfere with the stove top. The knob above is not for this stove, it is not threaded.