EPA JUST A SNIFF AWAY IN ALASKA...NYT ARTICLE

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't particulates bond with water molecules and become water vapor aka clouds, that make rain? We need them!
yes again some particulates in the air is not a bad thing but allot are. So would you be ok with particulate levels over the acceptable limits in your home every day?

Well my work environment is above the acceptable limits, so no , because I work in the sheet all day. But on that note about an hour after you dust the tables they are coated in dust again within an hour. So I don't spose were at acceptable limits anyways.

Well my work environment is above the acceptable limits, so no , because I work in the sheet all day. But on that note about an hour after you dust the tables they are coated in dust again within an hour. So I don't spose were at acceptable limits anyways.
So do you think it is ok to make everyone breath that or do you think we should try to limit the amount we put in the air?

Hamster references draws the line.

Seriously folks, I respect the civility and tolerance of differing opinions, but this thread has been in the weeds for several pages. I don't think there is any new revelations that will come from continuing. Gonna lay this one to rest.
Stay human.

Status
Not open for further replies.