Long story short. Our main heat is a vogelzang 3200. We used it from December through spring last winter. Constantly fought overfires almost melted the top. This stove is horribly designed to an unsafe level to meet emissions. This year I am gonna take matters into my own hands. I have found all the hidden unregulated air inlets on this stove and blocked them off. I have removed secondary tubes and the insulation baffle above. So now shes just an old school smoke dragon with a glass door. Did a little test run last night looks to be promising. Has stt of 520 and ext. Flue pipe temp of 270. This was with both air intakes open. As temps drop I expect similar with intakes closed. Let the bashing of my idea begin.