Exhaust temps without turbs on Eko

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

huffdawg

Minister of Fire
Oct 3, 2009
British Columbia Canada
I just cleaned out my fire tubes on the Eko. I forgot to put the chain turbs in.. I lit the fire and I have the fan on 70.. looks to be too hot with temps at 596::F. I'll turn it down now to 50.
You can observe on the burn temp on the public display link in my sig. below.

Very nice display ! Yes them are some high temps.

I just cleaned out my fire tubes on the Eko. I forgot to put the chain turbs in.. I lit the fire and I have the fan on 70.. looks to be too hot with temps at 596::F. I'll turn it down now to 50.
You can observe on the burn temp on the public display link in my sig. below.

Man, a shop temp of 72.9F.
To hot for me to work, or is this a tanning saloon:eek:
Really nice job !

NoFo built the display. I have a suite above my shop, My last tenant was cold blooded, the current one likes it warm. I will be installing some panel rads up there sometime in the near future.. then I will be able to turn shop back down to 65::F. Its been a warm day here also,that makes a big difference when you have a 6 " heated slab.

Status
Not open for further replies.