Fabulous wood heat installation idea

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

thisoldgoat

Burning Hunk
Dec 26, 2017
Rice County MN
woodheater.jpg

but why is the flag-pole-thingie on the wall...?

I wonder if he jacks up his stove so as not to have to bend when reloading ;p

Wow lol. How many problems can you spot?

It's fake. No creosote stains on the wall. ;-)

Nice and Quiet.

but why is the flag-pole-thingie on the wall...?

I wonder if he jacks up his stove so as not to have to bend when reloading ;p
That's for marshmallows.

• Haha
Reactions: stoveliker
Dude's he's got u all fooled. That a Sleeper Stove. Exterior is hiding the inner high tech. secondarily third wave burners with o2 boost air induction sine wave ultra accelerator emission free carbon negative catalyst micro burner.

That sorta looks like galvanized that's been cooked pretty good going up.

Yep, looks like it's in a garage too.

Yep, looks like it's in a garage too.
I don’t know where you got that. I keep an engine hoist in my living room. No seriously if I don’t get it it out by the end of next month I’ll be sleeping in the shed instead of it ;)

Dude's he's got u all fooled. That a Sleeper Stove. Exterior is hiding the inner high tech. secondarily third wave burners with o2 boost air induction sine wave ultra accelerator emission free carbon negative catalyst micro burner.
what he said ;lol