Favor request on Buck 91

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crater22

Burning Hunk
Nov 23, 2014
brookville, indiana
I wonder if someone who owns a Buck 91 can help me out.? I removed the heat shield in order to blow out the cat and had to be away for a couple of days. Along with that is my old mind and I forgot how to re-install it. Do the bent edges of the shield go up facing the cat, or down toward the fire box? I originally thought what's the difference, but there are differences with the runners (?) so I figured that it was meant to be that way for a reason.

Appreciate any help. Many thanks in advance..

On mine they are facing up. And Ive never had mine apart, Installed it New about 6 weeks ago..

Reactions: begreen
How do you like your Buck?? I had an Old Buck 27000 before this, It put out A Lot of heat, But Used ALOT of Wood :) I'm hoping to cut my wood usage by 1/3 at least..

Status
Not open for further replies.