Favorite Christmas Movie(s) ???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. White Christmas - 1954
2. It’s a Wonderful Life
3. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
4. Miracle on 34th Street
5. A Christmas Story

zap

Goal for this year is to watch "It's a Wonderful Life", beginning to end. Christmas Vacation is my #1, with a bullet. A Christmas Story is a staple on Christmas Day. You wake up early with the kids and you are hungover. You open presents and eat some pancakes and bacon and eggs. Then you go to the couch and doze in and out with "A Christmas Story" playing on TNT. At some point, I shower and head to Auntie's house for Christmas dinner. I can't imagine sleeping off a hangover on Christmas morning without "A Christmas Story".

Castaway. FedExman has Christmas dinner with his friends and family before flying off into the storm, so that counts, right?
Lars and the Real Girl has a Christmas party in it.

Gotta go with:

*It's a Wonderful Life
*A Christmas Carol (the version with Patrick Stewart as Scrooge)
*Bad Santa
*Elf

In no particualr order.

Tiny movie - made me smile - meep, meep.

hossthehermit said:
Fifelaker said:
Is the Debbie does nazereth the one with the goat? :bug:

IIRC, it was an ass.

donkey-8010.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.