Finished Oslo Install

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again, everybody. It is nice to hear others opinions. I will try to repost the before shot. The mantle is a wooden stand-in for a fire rated faux mantle that is on order.
Are you sure the wood mantel is too close? I can't remember the clearances above the Oslo, but it looks like you have more than 24" there.

Love it!!

Very nice,your gonna have a nice warm winter,enjoy!

Very Beautiful! Congrtats!

Are you sure the wood mantel is too close? I can't remember the clearances above the Oslo, but it looks like you have more than 24" there.

My manual says 30" from stove top to underside of mantel for any mantel that protrudes out more then 1" from the face of the wall. Why do I know this? my mantel is at 25".... :mad:

That turned out great! I'll send some cold weather your way.

Oh well, it's close right? I had to install the flush kit on my insert in order meet clearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.