First thoughts on new timberwolf 2200

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cburke

Burning Hunk
Feb 24, 2014
Honeybrook Pennsylvania
image.jpg

Hey all! Burn season is just around the corner, and I figured I'd share my thoughts on my new timberwolf 2200 seeing as I couldn't find many people with this stove, so this may be helpful to someone who is in the market for a good affordable stove. Had my first real fire this am woke up to 50 degrees in the house and figured a good morning to give her a test run with some left over Eco bricks from last season, and I must say stove performed flawlessly took the lower level of the house from 50 to 72 degrees in about hour, on a small load of Eco bricks. Good draft from stove excellent size firebox, and puts out nice even heat, viewing glass is beautiful especially when the secondaries lit up! Cannot say enough good about this stove for the price! Can't wait to burn my seasoned oak and beech on a cold day to see what this puppy can do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking stove! Napoleon are known to make a quality stove. Timberwolf is made by Napoleon, I think you'll be happy with the stove come winter time!

Congratulations!

Andrew

Nice!

That's a sweet install and nice hearth. Is it a Yoder Hearth Classic?

That's a sweet install and nice hearth. Is it a Yoder Hearth Classic?
Thanks every one! Yes it is a yoder. Mantels I made myself from a dying cedar in my woods. And for an afternoon update which I am impressed with I think I put 5 Eco bricks in at 9 am and just got back from running errands stove top is still at 210 no visible fire I am amazed at how long it stays warm!

That's the first time I've seen their raised hearth actually installed. It looks great.

Reactions: Swedishchef
Status
Not open for further replies.