Fisher Stove..What Kind

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dlmrun2002

Feb 23, 2014
New York Country
Can someone tell me what Model Fisher stove this is? Looks like ahead monster..
Thanks in advance..
dlm ny country FisherStovePWL.jpg

Moving it to the Fisher forum where the experts on it reside.

Papa bear. It def looks bigger than my brothers old mama bear.

That is a Fisher insert for a fireplace… one size fits all. That technically does not fit into the "bear" catagory because it's not a "stove" per say… If Coaly see's it, he'll explain more. :cool:

That is a Fisher insert for a fireplace… one size fits all. That technically does not fit into the "bear" catagory because it's not a "stove" per say… If Coaly see's it, he'll explain more. :cool:[/quote

Looks like it is in good shape. It looks big too!!! What's the value of it in good shape?
Thanks..
dlm ny country
time to replace my "old" Kresno

"Fisher Fireplace Insert"

https://www.hearth.com/images/uploads/fishinsertmanual.pdf

It's worth whatever the seller and buyer agree upon. They were available with solid black doors, nickel or brass plate,and later brass and glass. Many have been repainted over the plated doors, so it's possible it is plated under the paint on front. Wipe with lacquer thinner over Fir trees or door edges to see what is under paint;

insert w bottom blower 8.jpg Plated are more desirable, and glass draws the premium.

Papa bear. It def looks bigger than my brothers old mama bear.
Mama and Papa are single door stoves from the "Bear Series".

Status
Not open for further replies.