Flashing red light

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

mandiesdilemma

Dec 19, 2017
wales
Attack DP45, I have a red light flashing where you feed the wood into the burner. I don't know what this means but am scared to light it ? does anyone know what this is adn is it safe to light?

Attack DP45, I have a red light flashing where you feed the wood into the burner. I don't know what this means but am scared to light it ? does anyone know what this is adn is it safe to light?
Is this a boiler? If so have you checked the water level?

Can your edit your thread title to include 'Attack 45'? Not many Attack owners passing through here and if any do they would likely miss your Attack specific question.

Have you tried contacting a dealer or the manufacturer? I think I found a manual online when you originally posted but didn't see anything in it about said light - but it didn't read very good, like only adequately translated to English from another language or something like that. Is there any writing or labelling on the controller with another name on it? Wondering if it is something that was separately sourced that might be common across other brands.