Flex liner safe to use after small chimney fire? Pictures

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
7832eee0922adbebcb19a22d0364393b.jpg
Optical illusions are fun

Reactions: Ludlow
Is direction of the liner important for a single ply liner? I'm about to install mine and I believe i have a single ply liner. I just want to make sure I install it correctly.

Is direction of the liner important for a single ply liner? I'm about to install mine and I believe i have a single ply liner. I just want to make sure I install it correctly.
It is not with regular corregated light wall liner. But it is important with heavy wall and mid weight liners which are single ply

is there a way to tell besides sticker ? i looked from the top and bottom of mine and see no difference
What type of liner do you have

From what I can tell that is just standard lightwall liner. Is it smooth inside or is it corregated?
Corregated, the only info i found was an answered amazon question that said "
The liner offers a strong 7-ply seam, which is air and water-tight.
The liner has ten corrugations between each reinforced seam "

Corregated, the only info i found was an answered amazon question that said "
The liner offers a strong 7-ply seam, which is air and water-tight.
The liner has ten corrugations between each reinforced seam "
You have standard light wall liner it is typically not directional

Is Olympia ForeverFlex or ArmorFlex directional?