Flooding expected in the PNW this weekend

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Begreen,

It was kind of funny cause I woke up around 6:30 this morning and didn't have to be up till 7:30........so I layed there in bed and could hear just unbelievable torrents of rain coming down and then thunder and strange wind sounds like it was coming from up high in the sky........hard to explain but I think the cell that hit fredrickson came over me but wasn't a funnel cloud by then but you could hear this strange wind sound up in the sky like a whipping sound and rumble. I think that was the same cell but not positive..........No damage at my house.

You must be living right. Sounds like it was very close. Folks in Frederickson said that it sounded like a giant vacuum cleaner rumbling and whining in the sky just before it hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.