For those of us in the West and NW

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lignetics has had a plant in Glenville, West Virginia since 1997 also.

Hi Guys, I am a long way from your territory, but noticed you were sitting by the fire and its 37F, well I am in Australia and its also 37 today, but 37C..........thats a little over 100F I think!........reverse winters. We are a manufacturer of wood stoves and its a challenge to seel them in this heat!.........if your interested take a look at our web site www.nectre.com We sell a few of Bakers Oven Cook stoves in Canada and the USA. Love to sell a few more!!

aussiewoodstoves said:
Hi Guys, I am a long way from your territory, but noticed you were sitting by the fire and its 37F, well I am in Australia and its also 37 today, but 37C..........thats a little over 100F I think!........reverse winters. We are a manufacturer of wood stoves and its a challenge to seel them in this heat!.........if your interested take a look at our web site www.nectre.com We sell a few of Bakers Oven Cook stoves in Canada and the USA. Love to sell a few more!!

Welcome Aussie,
Climb on board. Another manufacturer is a great addition to the forum. You might want to start a new thread with a little Bio to get things rolling.

I have looked on the internet at your stoves. I really like the Baker. Size and function are truly unique. If I had one, I'd probably eat better. If you would ship to the US, are your stoves UL and EPA Certified?

Come join the fun, don't let some of us scare you off. I know you have a few stove woods that make uour hickory and white oak look a little light weight, bring us up to date.

Thanks for the welcome Uncle Rich!

We have shipped to the states and the Bakers Oven has been safety clearance tested by OMNI, and lucky for us, it falls into the exemption catergory as a cook stove. So all we need is a person or company to take it out on the road and show it around!........we did display it a couple of HPBA shows and had good reactions for it. Just that Australia is so far away, its hard to keep the contacts going...........anyone have any suggestions of who maybe be interested, love to hear from you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.