Free wood ad

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta fwd that to "thatwillbuffrightout.com" :) poor truck :(

If you guys are close doing something like that can be more rewarding, Samething happened to a friend of mine I was able to take a whole white ash and they billed there insurance company, paid me for emergency tree care, I got $400 out of the deal and free wood. The only exception was it hit his house and car. Might be worth a talk.

MMaul said:
If you guys are close doing something like that can be more rewarding, Samething happened to a friend of mine I was able to take a whole white ash and they billed there insurance company, paid me for emergency tree care, I got $400 out of the deal and free wood. The only exception was it hit his house and car. Might be worth a talk.

and you didnt call me?

This was before I met you. Besides all you would have done is talk trash about the old 032.:)

MMaul said:
This was before I met you. Besides all you would have done is talk trash about the old 032.:)
lol hehehe but seriously it would have found its own way back to the jeep and trash talk iam still haveing nightmears about the 180

That really was a cute saw. :) Looked like a kids toy next to your 460.

MMaul said:
That really was a cute saw. :) Looked like a kids toy next to your 460.

lol sure was nice to run after being on that 460 a couple hrs. got a set of the anti-vibe gloves now

I'm in CT too. Saw this one earlier today. I don't think anyone will touch that. Would probably do more damage to the truck!!

Yeah when I cut the log off the top of the car it smashed through the rear window, if I can find pics I will post them it was a BMW station wagon.

MMaul said:
Yeah when I cut the log off the top of the car it smashed through the rear window, if I can find pics I will post them it was a BMW station wagon.

Are you sure you got the skills to pull that off no pic's it didnt happen! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.