Get your wallet out!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is hard to buy seasoned firewood and it does look dry.

Do you think he would take a couple packs of firecrackers?

Reactions: TimJ
If that's what they get out of firewood in Indiana most of us have enough to haul out and then retire. ;)

Reactions: Nixon
Has to be a typo....if not hell, having a long hauler take it from CA and I could still make good money.....I will send it via shipping wars

Reactions: Shane N
Even if it is a typo and he means $750 for that, it still seems pretty high.

Thats 10 minuites from me....should I waste some of his time and make a phone call ? LMFAO

Thats 10 minuites from me....should I waste some of his time and make a phone call ? LMFAO
YES, We want to know the selling price! We have seen the asking price!!!

Reactions: TimJ
If he is really dumb enough to post that price he deserves to have some time wasted..curiosity is killing me man

Status
Not open for further replies.