gettin my wood pile going.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

zachb91

Jan 11, 2016
indiana
as of right now I have c/s/s 3 trees of hickory that's been down for 1.5 years. c/s/s about 2 hedge trees and this weekend gonna drop 4 standing dead ash trees an split and stack them for next year.

now if I could only get back in the woods I would be gertting some dead cherry an oak trees to.

Where abouts in Indiana?

Sullivan 20 miles south of terre haute. you?

Sullivan 20 miles south of terre haute. you?
Straight North up 41 6 miles out of Attica....My son is straight south in Vincennes...good fishing down in your neck of the woods!

Straight North up 41 6 miles out of Attica....My son is straight south in Vincennes...good fishing down in your neck of the woods!
Yes there is good crappie fishing.

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk

What kind of stove are you running?

a hotblast 1357m what about you?

a hotblast 1357m what about you?
A BK Princess Ultra....you using that as a stand alone or have it hooked to duct work?

well I got to 8 inch ducts coming off of it then they go down to 6 inch for 10 feet then to flex duct to my living room an kitchen. keeps my furnace from running much.

well I got to 8 inch ducts coming off of it then they go down to 6 inch for 10 feet then to flex duct to my living room an kitchen. keeps my furnace from running much.
I was thinking of getting one to run in my shop when I need to work out there in cold weather...what kind of burn times when you run it hard?

I was thinking of getting one to run in my shop when I need to work out there in cold weather...what kind of burn times when you run it hard?

I can fill it up at 10 p.m. an its still got some coals at 8 a.m.