Giving a stove company their due...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickyrick

Feeling the Heat
Oct 23, 2009
Western MA/ Eastern NY
Just tossing out some thank you to a local stove supplier Best Fire in albany ny. Friday night the combustion blower started making noises. After tearing into it at 2 am I could feel the bearing going so the stove wasshut down. At 9 am sat I called best fire. Their service and parts warehouse is closed on sat but by 10 am they had the part in the showroom waiting for me. Back up by noon...

They have earned my business from now on and I recommend them for your stove, BBQ patio needs...

Great job.

always good the hear this kind of story.

Reactions: pinetop12
I have made it a practice to go out of my way to compliment good service. I am one of the first to complain about poor service and I am the first to compliment. If it was a few employees I would make sure the owner knows about the great service you received, if the owner was involved write the manufacturer and let them know they have a great dealer.

Got my wood inert and install from them and am also happy. No service/parts needed yet, knock on wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.