Q&A Godin Stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QandA

Staff member
Nov 27, 2012
Question:

Craig, maybe you can help me. I am looking for info on Godin Stoves. I saw one in a magazine and saved the picture. It was labeled " Godin Small Oval #3732". If you can help me locate one of these or know of anyone who might be able to could you please mail me. Thank You and have a nice holiday season!!!!

Answer:

Try Russo Products at 781-963-1182. They are the last known distributor of Godin.

11/2007 A google search for Petit Godin does not turn up much information. However a company called inventex does sell a couple of parts for Petit Godin Stoves. Other possible sources might be woodmans associates or stove parts unlimited. Both can be found on the Hearth.com part place page.

Link: Hearth.com Parts Place

Link: Inventex

Status
Not open for further replies.