Going to start burning pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonebrokeonoil said:
Thanks for the info this makes more sense. The dealer was nice just misinformed I guess . Although if I want a Enviro stove they are the closest place around.

If they really want you cash? They will order any stove you desire! But I would proceed with caution here, If there going to be the service/support for it. Makes you wonder if they would take proper care of you. I would ask others here about this certain dealer to see if they are on the up and up. Might be better to travel further to get not just the stove, but the proper after sales care you deserve!

Or, if you're pretty handy, you can do the stove maintenance yourself. The people on this group are very helpful and could probably walk you thru just about anything. In that case, it doesn't matter as much who you buy it from.

On the other hand, if you're not handy and will need the dealer to do the work, you are going to want to shop around until you feel comfortable and confident with who you are buying from. In this case, it will probably be more important to get a good dealer that can support the stove than to worry about which brand and model.

Status
Not open for further replies.