Good deal on pellets in the Carlisle Pennsylvania area

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coloradan

Dec 9, 2009
South Central PA
Just wanted to inform everyone in the Carlisle/Shippensburg/Harrisburg area that AES Hearthplace in Newville has a good deal on pellets now. They are selling O'Malleys, Juniata (Energex), and Lignetics all for $239 a ton (tax free). Better hurry though, because the Lignetics and O'Malleys are just about gone! They are extremely friendly and I will definately be a repeat customer. Just picked up a ton of the O'Malleys today in my dads F150! I just moved right outside Michaux State Forest, so it was extremely convenient for me. Best of luck to everyone with their pellet purchases!

Dan

That figures. When I buy pre-season deals, prices come down later. If I didnt, and waited for proces to go down I would be screwed for the winter. Cant win. I would love to try a ton of O'Malleys for that price though. I hear they are good pellets.

And from what I understand by talking to the salesman, the prices might even go down further, as there is supposedly a lot of stock at the processing centers. Something you never would have known earlier in the year though.

Do you mean with pellets in general or at that store? If its at that store please keep us informed about that. I just might have to pick up ton if the price is much lower. That would be just to good to pass up.

bocephus said:
Do you mean with pellets in general or at that store? If its at that store please keep us informed about that. I just might have to pick up ton if the price is much lower. That would be just to good to pass up.

From that store. He said they just dropped them down to $239 from $249 just a week or so ago. Not sure how much lower they would go, but either way it's a great deal. I'm just happy buying them from someplace local, rather than a big box store.

Yea I have to agree with ya. Bought my 2 tons right in my town. Im right below the PA border, so it would be a drive for me. but if they get to 229 or 219/ton....I think I would seriously think about making the trip with my brothers 16'trailer. Do you have a number for them? or website?

Wait til dad starts asking why he feels like he is leaning back whenever he drives his F150.

nectardan said:
.....AES Hearthplace in Newville has a good deal on pellets now. They are selling O'Malleys, Juniata (Energex), and Lignetics all for $239 a ton (tax free).......

Good prices for those pellets.....even better if they go down some more. I'm hoping that there is a big over supply left come Feb-April....am I being wishful that pellets will go down under $200/ton???

Status
Not open for further replies.