Good stove sale at Lehman's Hardware...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

brenndatomu

Minister of Fire
Aug 21, 2013
NE Ohio
9 different models on sale as of now...and no, I don't work there, just seen the sale ad this morning, thought I'd share.

Indeed. There are some smoking good deals. Get them while they're hot! :ZZZ

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.24.09 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.24.31 AM.png

Reactions: brenndatomu
Sadly with this Corona Virus economic hit I expect a lot of inventory is going to have to go on sale for cheap in order for the retailers to pay their bills, better to sell at cost than let it get auctioned off by a bank. :(

On the other hand cash is king so if someone needs one, now is time to keep the feelers out for deals. I figure the real hit my be the end of April until May when cash flow is low and bills are due. Of course the swap over to the new EPA stoves also probably drained the inventory of stoves out there so maybe that's one slightly positive thing for the timing.

We’ve been giving 20% off or more depending on the model since September I think. We blew through all our displays really quick.

Reactions: bholler
Sadly with this Corona Virus economic hit I expect a lot of inventory is going to have to go on sale for cheap in order for the retailers to pay their bills, better to sell at cost than let it get auctioned off by a bank. :(

On the other hand cash is king so if someone needs one, now is time to keep the feelers out for deals. I figure the real hit my be the end of April until May when cash flow is low and bills are due. Of course the swap over to the new EPA stoves also probably drained the inventory of stoves out there so maybe that's one slightly positive thing for the timing.
Most good dealers should have sold off their pre 2020 inventory. I’m sure some will struggle, especially those that get roped into the high pressure early buy purchases many manufacturers pressure them into.

Reactions: bholler