Got my stove hooked up today!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jman

Jun 4, 2008
Central Maine
What started in July has now finally been completed!! Oh what a long journey this has been, I started out with ordering a QF 4300 ST. Got sick of not knowing if the thing will ever show up, I decided to scratch the QF and am very glad I did. I ended up getting a Hearth Stone Heritage instead. I don't know why I didn't look at this stove to begin with. I think I'm going to love this beautiful thing! Had my first small break in fire earlier today the stove top hovered just a wee bit under 200 degrees. I'l have another tomorrow plan on taking her up 300-400 degrees tomorrow and have the third and final one on Sunday. Then I'll let her rip!

If we don't see pictures, we ain't believing that you actually have it. :lol:

Yup, jman...without pics, yer just makin' it all up. :coolsmirk: Rick

Congratulations, Jman, on the new member of your family. I have the small Tribute, and the whole line of Hearthstones is just gorgeous. Working with a soapstone stove is a little tricky, though, since the thermometer is on about a 15 or 20-minute delay from what's actually going on inside. It'll take some fiddling and very frustrating trial and error, but once you get it figure out, you should love it.

A new stove is more fun than a new car, I think.

I'll get some pics soon for every one to see. I still got to rearange everything back on the "MAN" wall and to relocate some furniture. Everything is going good so far had my second break in fire today.
I might end up needing some help getting the pics on here not very gifted when it comes to computer crap.

I believe you, and unlike these other wood stove nut jobs, I can wait til you are able to take a good picture with a nice blazing fire going.

Yo Jman,

You might as well go ahead and post some pics of yer chainsaw and woodsplitter too while you're at it, cuz once we see the hearthstone set up, we'll need proof of various other equipment and such :)

Status
Not open for further replies.