Got Wood?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

countrybois

May 2, 2008
NE Illinois
5 cords on large pallets and 3 cords on the small pallets.

Attachments

• PICT0861 copy.JPG
    PICT0861 copy.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 674
  • PICT0868.JPG
    PICT0868.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 666
Ah, nice! What a fine contrast with that springtime green eh? You got oak there???

Also, where do you go sleddin' in the wintertime? Lookin' flat to me there in Illinois.

:)

Got Wood?

I do now. :)

Nice pile ya got going there. Gotta love the Norther IL. selection of hardwoods. Oak, Hickory, Osage, Locust. YeeeHaww!

And I will second the rope behind the truck, but ya really have not lived until you have road on a car hood, upside down being pulled by a pickup truck down the back roads. Quality entertainment for sure.

I never get bored looking at other people's wood piles. It inspires me to cut and split even more. Nice job.

Status
Not open for further replies.