Gotta love good in laws!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

T-roy_

Burning Hunk
Dec 30, 2015
Central Minnesota
Been working out of town since Monday, I pull down my driveway today and this is what I see....
IMG_0084.JPG IMG_0086.JPG
BIL dropped me a nice load of white oak! I take back everything I said bad about him!

Now that's a good in-law for you... Hopefully they won't come over for the heat and stay for 3 months...lol. ;)

Good idea, I'll have to work that angle. He's got one of those fancy timberwolf splitters with a log lift and a 4 way. Its pretty big diameter stuff he brought.

It pays to have family members in the tree business::-)

Reactions: Stinkpickle
Too bad you don't burn wood

Reactions: D8Chumley
Weeee!! Another load of red oak! I wonder what he did wrong.... maybe he broke something I borrowed him?
IMG_0090.JPG

Either that or he is buttering you up to something he really needs...
I usually help him split wood for his firewood business.... probably a pre-payment for labor:eek:

Works for me!

Don't take back everything you said about him. He may just excel at firewood hoarding.