Green Supreme and Maine Choice the same?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoot23

Minister of Fire
Mar 28, 2012
Alfred, Me
Just got off the phone with a lady at Lowes in Sanford, Me to see what they were carrying. She said," Green Teame, Green Supreme, and Maine Choice which is the same as Green Supreme. Now I know they both are pretty crappy, but that doesn't make them the same lady.

Just got off the phone with a lady at Lowes in Sanford, Me to see what they were carrying. She said," Green Teame, Green Supreme, and Maine Choice which is the same as Green Supreme. Now I know they both are pretty crappy, but that doesn't make them the same lady.
She doesn't know what she is talking about. Green Supreme is made by New England Wood Pellets and Maine Choice is made by Geneva Wood Fuels.

The Supremes are not the greatest. I use them at times like now when I have run out(Oh Forgive me), and need a few bags to see the season out. Still wouldn't buy Maines Choice.

The Supremes are not the greatest. I use them at times like now when I have run out(Oh Forgive me), and need a few bags to see the season out. Still wouldn't buy Maines Choice.

That's why I called. I'm almost out and wanna pick some up for this up coming week so I won't have to worry about it. Gonna go to Home Depot tomorrow in Biddeford. They got FSU's.

If I can steal supremes I would for September and April, and I mean a price that makes me smile

Status
Not open for further replies.