guess who I caught????????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ironpony

Minister of Fire
Jan 22, 2010
mid-ohio via St.Croix USVI
P1010015.JPG As most of you are aware OMV and I have bought up all the Somersets east of the Mississippi. We have also installed security systems to protect our stashes from pellet thieves. Upon getting home from work I checked the security cameras and found this guy snooping around. Any help in I.D. ing him would be greatly appreciated. Watch out OMV the poachers are out, and yes I know my base is not fire proof !!!!!!!

From Animal House
Babs: "That boy is a P-I-G pig"

lol
---Nailer---

Reactions: Eatonpcat
A Harman Invincible RS......the workhorse of earlier Harmans.....I think I have a chubby.....

Reactions: Delta-T and will711
That is a beauty of a stove. The room its in, seems to be a Man cave, or your home is like the inside of a Chipotle!

That's definitely not me. Im much to young, to look that damn old! LOL ;)

, and yes I know my base is not fire proof !!!!!!!

. . .but the lower half of your walls are. Whats that orange glow comming out of the left vent?

I'm with Mad Dog...Great looking room, Looks like an awesome spot to watch football and drink beer!! By the way, I will have a Carnitas Burrito with white rice and black beans (talk about racial harmony)!!:p

that is the man cave area 20x40 room finished in an industrial look. galvanized walls with tuscanny plaster above, black out ceiling with exposed joists, and spiral round duct work. All the electrical is in exposed conduit. Yes the same as the inside of a Chipolte including the high top tables made of pipe bolted to the floor which is polished concrete.

that is the man cave area 20x40 room finished in an industrial look. galvanized walls with tuscanny plaster above, black out ceiling with exposed joists, and spiral round duct work. All the electrical is in exposed conduit. Yes the same as the inside of a Chipolte including the high top tables made of pipe bolted to the floor which is polished concrete.

You have a beautiful house IP!

I'm with Mad Dog...Great looking room, Looks like an awesome spot to watch football and drink beer!! By the way, I will have a Carnitas Burrito with white rice and black beans (talk about racial harmony)!!:p

Thank you, tv is in the great room off of the man cave no wall seperating them, extremely open concept. That is why the stove heats so well. The great room is two storys up thru the center of the house which allows all the heat to rise upstairs, so that little Harman heats all 4200 sq ft on a bag a day

, and yes I know my base is not fire proof !!!!!!!

. . .but the lower half of your walls are. Whats that orange glow comming out of the left vent?

There is a small brass trim ring I think it is the reflection of the flash............I hope

Status
Not open for further replies.