Happy New Year to All!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorilooo

Aug 18, 2008
North Central CT
Just want to wish everyone on Hearth.com a Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year!

If y'all are partying tonight, please recite the mantra after me....Don't Drink & Drive. To all of you in New England/New York and Atlantic States, just stay put folks! The weather's going to be crappy tonight anyway, pull up somebody's couch for the night.

Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the stove is so delighful....

Lori ;-)

Thanks, you too. The wife and I will be home with the new baby. If the baby is sleeping at midnight, I do intend on waking him up to witness his first new year

Happy New Year!
We'll also be staying home grilling some nice steaks from a local meat market.

I prefer to have Nude Year, but whatever. In my town there's an ordinance requiring you to get chinese take-out on new years eve. So, I will.
Don't worry, walking distance from restaurant to front door (those scorpions in a bowl really catch up to you). Happy Full/Blue Moon to all you's too.

Delta-T said:
I prefer to have Nude Year, .....

Wife and I used to prefer that too! Now its keep the cloth's on so we don't scare the locals. ehhh (syh).

Happy New Year too all and keep it safe.

Happy New Year to you too Lori, and to all my friends on Hearth.com. Be happy and if you go out, be careful.

Don't forget the black eyed peas!

Just finished our stay-in, annual New Year's Eve dinner. Filet mignon, lobster tails, fresh steamed asparagus w/ dill, baked potato w/ sour cream. Shrimp later on with Asti, of course!

Right now I need to walk the dog to hopefully help digest some of this meal...ate too much! :long:

Have a happy!

Lori

Happy New Year all of you whether you are pellet pigs or just aspiring to be!
Thanks to everybody for all the help since I started burning pellets this fall I think I learned quite a bit.
Batten down the hatches for Saturday night into Sunday.

I've got to be at work tomorrow, 6am. Just had a nice steak on the grill and will be hitting the sack soon. Stay safe everyone. Happy New Year!

Chan

matchstickchick said:
Just finished our stay-in, annual New Year's Eve dinner. Filet mignon, lobster tails, fresh steamed asparagus w/ dill, baked potato w/ sour cream. Shrimp later on with Asti, of course!

Right now I need to walk the dog to hopefully help digest some of this meal...ate too much! :long:

Have a happy!

Lori

We had a simple meal but very good. Cheers!
steak.jpg

Leadfoot said:
matchstickchick said:

Have a happy!

Lori

We had a simple meal but very good. Cheers!
steak.jpg

Umm, STEAK!

Status
Not open for further replies.