Harman Accentra 52i

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks now u guys just have to show me how to operate it lol

Thanks now u guys just have to show me how to operate it lol

There is a sticky note around here someplace at the site that all Harman buyers should read so you know the basics of how it operates. But you might roast yourself out in June and if you are like me if you read it now, by Sept or Oct you will have to read it all over again. lol ! Plenty of people here can help though.

So u think I should read the directions first well not usually my way but will try it this time thanks guys.im really happy with how it looks but it also has to perform to live up to Pa winters so will let ya know

So u think I should read the directions first well not usually my way but will try it this time thanks guys.im really happy with how it looks but it also has to perform to live up to Pa winters so will let ya know
It helps to know the basic workings of the Harman controls, you will avoid asking at least some of the questions we have all asked perhaps 100 times before. Not that its a problem to ask and get answers but in reality in the end you wind up thinking , well I could have just read the sticky and , well, the manual. As you get burning your new stove plenty of other questions will arise. It took me a little hands on to come to a full understanding of my P61's ways.

Yeah I was kinda joking did read the sticky though thought it was very helpful will probably read the manual towards fall thanks for all the help so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.