Harman accentra 52i

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Chetscapes

Mar 4, 2019
Fredrick
what gaskets need to be replaced after 6 years of burning or 18 tons of burning. I replaced the door gasket. Not sure if any other gaskets need replacing

From your manual...

Attachments

• 1575813668177.png
    1575813668177.png
    256.7 KB · Views: 132
Should not need any gaskets unless you are having a problem. My P38/43 is 16 yrs old and still on all original gaskets

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is no mandatory gasket change ... my (2015) 52i is on all original except the door gasket and docking as I got the stove used and it sat for a summer in seller’s garage so gasket got stuck to the rest of it due to moisture ..repainted and installed in 2017 , my father is on year 10 of his accentra insert, just replaced the door seal this year, all others still going... just inspect the important ones.