NULL

Dec 23, 2017
    Loc:
    Central California
    Can someone explain what the three sizes are referring to 20" 22" 24",

When all the dimensions show the same.

Thank you

IMG_1932.PNG IMG_1933.PNG IMG_1934.PNG

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. MSmith66

MSmith66
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Feb 5, 2008
    Loc:
    Central NY
    You have the option of raising the hopper height to the inside size of the fireplace to give you more hopper capacity for more or less pellets. That is why you see the pounds next to each different size. Just loosen the top screws and raise it up and tighten all screws.

3. rickwai

rickwai
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 1, 2011
    Loc:
    ohio
    Measure the height of your fire place opening. Standard height takes a 24" They make stoves w/ cutdown hoppers to fit shorter openings. All 3 stoves are the same out front just different hopper heights. They are not adjustable. You have to order the stove that fits your opening. Unless MSmith66 knows something I dont. They never used to be adjustable.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Mark8

Mark8
    Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 23, 2017
    Loc:
    Central California
    I called my local dealer and they have their teenage daughter answering the phone and could not answer this question, and she said no one else can help me, so that's why I'm asking you guys, sad ha.

It shows the surround at 41-13/16" x 32-1/8" is that what you get when you buy the insert or are those considered the wing extensions.

Thanks guys.

IMG_1935.PNG

5. Tim_M

Tim_M
    Member 2.
    NULL

Mar 28, 2010
    Loc:
    Halifax, NS
    I think that’s the dimensions of the standard surround that comes with the insert. The wing extensions would somehow expand that surround, I guess for if you had a huge fireplace opening to cover.

As for the different hopper sizes, I believe rickwai is correct that the smaller ones can be special-ordered for fireplaces with a lower-than-normal opening. I don’t think it can be adjusted. When I was first looking for a used Accentra insert I thought I would need to find a 20” hopper to fit in my fireplace opening, but after talking to a brick mason I was happy to learn that it wasn’t a big job to enlarge the opening to accommodate the 24” hopper, which is what I ended up doing.

6. Mark8

Mark8
    Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 23, 2017
    Loc:
    Central California
    Thanks guys, it is really strange how they are indicating the hopper size, you would think under the 20" chart it would say 20" 47-1/2 Lbs, and on the 22" chart it would say 22" 58 Lbs, not list all three hopper sizes on all three charts, That makes no sense.

What is the sense of having three charts if they are the same.

7. Former Farmer

Former Farmer
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Apr 12, 2008
    Loc:
    NE Wisconsin
    HAR-pelletINS-Accentra-52i-TC-SIDE.jpg

On their website. Side view under specifications.

8. Mark8

Mark8
    Member 2.
    NULL

Dec 23, 2017
    Loc:
    Central California
    Former Farmer, thanks for pointing out the view buttons below the image, I totally missed them.