Harman Accentra (Pellet) vs Regency I2400 (wood) will one cook my TV?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Husher

Jan 24, 2007
My wife an I are in the market to get a stove (latest oil bill was the final straw!) and after visiting our local stove retailer, came away with quotes on the Harman Accentra and the Regency I2400. Being new to all of this, we're going back and forth over which type of insert to get. We've looked at the positives and negatives of both units and came upon something we're not sure how to answer.

Will these stoves cook my tv?

Our family room needs to be set up in a certain way do to cable hookups etc and do to how close it would need to be to the stove, is one going to be better or worse? Attached is a picture of my fireplace and the tv I'm a little concerned about. Any input on either of the two stoves would be appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2570.jpg
    IMG_2570.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 280
Status
Not open for further replies.