Harman Acentra insert door seal fix

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

forya

Feb 18, 2010
Bucks County Pa
I had my first fire this week and noticed the flame was a little lazy. As i pushed in on the door it burned much better. So I figured that I needed a new door seal. I went around the seal and fluffed it up a little by pinching it a little, and it works great now. Is this a regular thing that should be done, or does this mean I am going to need a new seal soon?

I not very familer with Harman Acentra, But some stoves have an adjustment for the door seals. I am sure a Haman pro will tell you how to do this if possible.

adjustment for the seals, or the door latch? The Latch doesn't look like there is an adjustment on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.