Harman p43 finally installed!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lorbs21

Jan 8, 2014
Well guys finally installed and it took sometime to do all the work as you will see in pics I've attached but it came out great. Had some leftover stacked stone so why not do another wall behind the tv! Used Daltile stacked stone for the wall with the Oak mantel with oak trim on sides. Base used Italian slate. Thanks for all your help guys. Had it fired up a few times on the cold nights and we have a 2 story 2000 sq ft house and it's in my LR and it is nice and warm upstairs. Very happy thus far!!! image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 174
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 195
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 175
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 204
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 171
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 171
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 195
Well guys finally installed and it took sometime to do all the work as you will see in pics I've attached but it came out great. Had some leftover stacked stone so why not do another wall behind the tv! Used Daltile stacked stone for the wall with the Oak mantel with oak trim on sides. Base used Italian slate. Thanks for all your help guys. Had it fired up a few times on the cold nights and we have a 2 story 2000 sq ft house and it's in my LR and it is nice and warm upstairs. Very happy thus far!!!View attachment 141238View attachment 141239

Also added new blinds on the window. If anyone has any questions I can help as much as I can. I appreciate all the help and support this forum has given me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 108
Wow that looks fantastic. Great job!

looks great! Congratulations and enjoy

Nice job! You are a few steps ahead of me. I am still researching but will be buying ASAP. Enjoy your Harman.

Looks good, but learn from my 1st year mistake...keeping the temp sensor on the floor burns more pellets, remember heat rises.
I keep my sensor up between 3 and 4 ft off the floor. Next month I'm moving it to the dining room next to my central heats thermostat. Since that is the thermometer I go by in the house anyway, then it makes sense for the sensor to the stove to be there as well..

Reactions: lorbs21
Status
Not open for further replies.