My Harman PF 100 Furnace just lost power. I woke up to the smell of smoke coming from the furnace in the basement. Fire was out and I noticed the power on the main switch was lit on, but on the control panel were no lights including the red power light. Chimney was cold, but there was still a fire in the very back of the burnpot. Smoke was smoldering and the fire appeared to be running back into the auger which could have gotten up into the hopper. I emptied the hopper and vaccumed out any sawdust and pellets in the auger to remove all sources of fuel. Quite a bit of smoke in the house and surprised the smoke detectors didn't go off. After safely getting rid of the fire and smoke, I removed the control panel with the power off to find a blown fuse. Has anyone experienced this ? And will replacing the fuse most likely solve the problem?