Have a Quadrafire but don't know the model is

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

handy

Jan 4, 2016
ND
IMG_0571.JPG IMG_0565.JPG
Hi,
I am a newbie to this forum.

I purchased a Quadrafire step top stove in used condition. I was told it was a 4300. I brought it home and installed it and it works great, I was going to order some parts but the Info plate is missing from the back of the stove. I took some measurements and they are not the same as the 4300. Another important detail is its the older style with the vent leaver under the middle of the door. Here are some pics and measurements if you know what it is please let me know.

Has 3 tubes Door 18 ¾ wide x 14 ¾ tall Firebox is 18 deep x 16 wide x 11 tall

Thanks,
Handy

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 171088 View attachment 171090
Hi,
I am a newbie to this forum.

I purchased a Quadrafire step top stove in used condition. I was told it was a 4300. I brought it home and installed it and it works great, I was going to order some parts but the Info plate is missing from the back of the stove. I took some measurements and they are not the same as the 4300. Another important detail is its the older style with the vent leaver under the middle of the door. Here are some pics and measurements if you know what it is please let me know.

Has 3 tubes Door 18 ¾ wide x 14 ¾ tall Firebox is 18 deep x 16 wide x 11 tall

Thanks,
Handy
Looks an awful lot like an older 3100 step top.
http://www.quadrafire.com/Products/3100-Step-Top-Wood-Stove.aspx?page=Specifications

Can you measure some external dimensions and see if they match up with the ones on quadrafire's page?

Looks an awful lot like an older 3100 step top.
http://www.quadrafire.com/Products/3100-Step-Top-Wood-Stove.aspx?page=Specifications

Can you measure some external dimensions and see if they match up with the ones on quadrafire's page?

Yes that looks like the one and the measurements confirm it. I was wanting a 4300 to heat a 1400 area. I will have to compare the burn time an firebox size. The 3100 works but the fire box seems too small. Thanks for the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.