Have no idea about this piece....Any info appreciared

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
It may be a rare stove they were known for cast grates. I couldnt find much about them making stoves. So it may have decent value. But you would need to talk to antique stove guys to determine that.

It may be a rare stove they were known for cast grates. I couldnt find much about them making stoves. So it may have decent value. But you would need to talk to antique stove guys to determine that.
I know the other one isn’t old at all maybe 1980 was made/bought....relatively curious since I didn’t know about these things...hence my postings...I know all coming out of old houses doesn’t authenticate old but I suspect it is an antique fireplace

I know the other one isn’t old at all maybe 1980 was made/bought....relatively curious since I didn’t know about these things...hence my postings...I know all coming out of old houses doesn’t authenticate old but I suspect it is an antique fireplace
By the general aesthetic it is i would guess 1890s to 1920s. It doesnt look any earlier than that to me.

This place is not the Antique Roadshow..... this joint is around to help folks learn how to run xyz safely, and what it takes to do it. Beyond that, any other info you get is the the best one can share based upon the info given.

Reactions: bholler
This place is not the Antique Roadshow..... this joint is around to help folks learn how to run xyz safely, and what it takes to do it. Beyond that, any other info you get is the the best one can share based upon the info given.
I know it’s not the antique roadshow..... looking for information regarding these pieces and I cane across this forum....thank you for your help