HD Pellets in Northern Virgina

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBart

Modesterator
Staff member
Went into Home Depot to pick up something today and was surprised to 1.) See two pallets of pellets there in August and 2.) See that they were actually inside the store instead of out in the yard.

The stores here have NEVER had pellets this early. And they are always stuck out behind the crap in the outside yard. $5.69 a bag for Stove Chow pellets.

I was in HD in Peekskill NY, They had 20 -30 tons in the garden section on racks, They were Fireside Ultra, and the bag was written in English and Spanish
$299 a ton, On the back of the bag there was directions, and a trouble shooting guide and Pellet institute stamp in English and Spanish

LADYGO DIVA said:
BTU said:
My Dragon Mtn product bag is done in English and French...got to keep everyone happy in Quebec..
french sounds better than spanish on a pellet bag

Neither make a sound on a pellet bag.

Les boulettes ne peuvent pas parler.

LADYGO DIVA said:
LEEver & Fulcrum said:
I frenched my old bag on spanish fly last nite! :gulp:
& he said u only tried :down:

Cant blame s+he for try'n the fly, s+he didnt die!

Status
Not open for further replies.