Hearth.com, The Reality Show.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jags said:
kenny chaos said:
Been down hard with the flu.
I think it was those wings.

Bird flue or the Sars?

...and Jags jumps on top of the stove to be removed and states "over AP's dead body".

I check into this thread for the first time in days and see that I'm not forgotten. You guys really do love me! oh- wait- dead...

Adios Pantalones said:
Jags said:
kenny chaos said:

Bird flue or the Sars?

...and Jags jumps on top of the stove to be removed and states "over AP's dead body".

I check into this thread for the first time in days and see that I'm not forgotten. You guys really do love me! oh- wait- dead...

Shhhh...I'm trying to solder the wedge I made from the tab on a coke can to the beam made from an old ink pen. I don't think the stir straws are going to work worth a darn for the hydro lines.

Dennis and I are still out back splitting wood...and maybe having a few of whatever was hidden out in the wood pile when the religious zealot producers made us "give up" alcohol for lent.

Flatbedford said:
Dennis and I are still out back splitting wood...and maybe having a few of whatever was hidden out in the wood pile when the religious zealot producers made us "give up" alcohol for lent.

The pellet burners have taken over
we no longer burn wood here
the stoves are being switched out as we speak

stay thirsty my friends...........

Adios Pantalones said:
Jags said:
kenny chaos said:

Bird flue or the Sars?

Never fear . . . EMT Jake is here . . . with an automatic external defibrillator . . . rest assured AP I will soon revive you with my kiss of life . . . aka CPR and one helluva shock from the AED . . . barring that, maybe just knowing I am about to do the lip lock on you will cause you to suddenly be all better.

Flatbedford said:

I'm not Catholic . . . but I gave up burning pellets for Lent . . . does this mean I can still drink my Woodchucks?

firefighterjake said:
Adios Pantalones said:
Jags said:
kenny chaos said:

Bird flue or the Sars?

Never fear . . . EMT Jake is here . . . with an automatic external defibrillator . . . rest assured AP I will soon revive you with my kiss of life . . . aka CPR and one helluva shock from the AED . . . barring that, maybe just knowing I am about to do the lip lock on you will cause you to suddenly be all better.

I can revive as well here :) .....ACLS certified....we can share the responsibilities Jake...

GAMMA RAY said:
firefighterjake said:
Adios Pantalones said:
Jags said:
kenny chaos said:

Bird flue or the Sars?

I can revive as well here :) .....ACLS certified....we can share the responsibilities Jake...

back off folks...this ones gonna take a "professional".....someone get me a spatula and 100cc corn syrup STAT! (see that, its doctor lingo, in keeping with the idiom ;-) )

...oh, what exactly are we doin again?

ironpony said:
Flatbedford said:

The pellet burners have taken over
we no longer burn wood here
the stoves are being switched out as we speak

stay thirsty my friends...........

The wood burners will be back! Just wait until the next power failure and Gamma starts getting cold! We'll be throwing splits in those silly pellet thingies. Maybe a few 55 gallon drums out back too!

GAMMA RAY said:
firefighterjake said:
Adios Pantalones said:
Jags said:
kenny chaos said:

Bird flue or the Sars?

I took the class too! You EMTs and nuke med folks aren't that special!

Just an afterthought, but should we be contacting Stihl to get on the design phase of the new Sthil .000362?

Jags said:
Just an afterthought, but should we be contacting Stihl to get on the design phase of the new Sthil .000362?

you could, but we won't be needing it anyway. The wood burners have already brought in some new REAL stoves and Dennis is out back splitting the pellet stoves vertically.

Jags said:

get back to work on that splitter
times a wasting

you think we need that big of a saw????????

ironpony said:
get back to work on that splitter
times a wasting

Okay, using a metal splinter from my finger for the control valve....

Delta-t waits patiently for "WORLDS TINIEST HH" to be built from freshly split pellets. You know what they say...softwood pellets cause hairy palms...so they say.

I do not share my duct tape with anyone Jagsy....... >:-( you would not believe what I use it for.... :cheese:
BB can't you stop moving for a minute dammit....

GAMMA RAY said:
I do not share my duct tape with anyone Jagsy.......

Dangit - how do you expect me to build the axle underneath this thing? Friggen pellets..mumblemumblemumble.

Stop with the pellets already. the pellet stoves have been vertically split! We are back on real wood as we should always have been.

Flatbedford said:
Stop with the pellets already.

I have to, now. The 1/80 hp Tecumseh engine is broke and DeltaT won't give me the two buttons from his sombrero for the wheels.

Back to cord wood for me.

GAMMA RAY said:
firefighterjake said:
Adios Pantalones said:
Jags said:
kenny chaos said:

Bird flue or the Sars?

ACLS?
Atomic Chick Likes Splits?
Ash Can Lugging Siren?
?

Advanced Cardiac Life Support Daksy.....
I like your version....the Atomic chick one.... :lol:

Flatbedford said:
GAMMA RAY said:
firefighterjake said:
Adios Pantalones said:
Jags said:
kenny chaos" date="1330016580 said:

Bird flue or the Sars?

My wife says I am very special . . . but she's usually rolling her eyes when she says it.

OK . . . sounds good . . . Flatbed can do the lip lock . . . Gamma can do the pump and thump . . . and I'll go see if Jags can't fabricate us an AED with a set of booster cables, a few AAA batteries and some duct tape . . . c'mon Gamma . . . give up the duct tape . . . we need it to bring back Adios P.

firefighterjake said:
Flatbedford said:
GAMMA RAY said:
firefighterjake said:
Adios Pantalones said:
Jags" date="1330023330 said:
kenny chaos" date="1330016580 said:

Bird flue or the Sars?

My wife says I am very special . . . but she's usually rolling her eyes when she says it.

OK . . . sounds good . . . Flatbed can do the lip lock . . . Gamma can do the pump and thump . . . and I'll go see if Jags can't fabricate us an AED with a set of booster cables, a few AAA batteries and some duct tape . . . c'mon Gamma . . . give up the duct tape . . . we need it to bring back Adios P.

CLEAR!

A couple of capacitors from A/P's stereo (hey, he won't need it if he's dead), the AAA batteries, some diet coke and duct tape. Come on Gamma, give up the dang duct tape, already.

Status
Not open for further replies.