Hearth Construction Pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant wait to see the final install and all complete . Just awesome work and a great central install .

I talked with my dealerthis morning, delivery of the stove and moving into the house and setting on the hearth is only $100. Considering that it's maybe a 40 mile run, sounds like money well spent, very reasonable I thought. Cheaper than the beer for my buddy and asprin for my back... I'm hoping to have it delivered Thursday, I'll post new pics then. It's looking better with all the crap around the hearth picked up and the morter dry.

Bri

Absolutely beautiful setup, there. Nice Job.... can't wait to see the installed pics.... and I'd agree... the delivery and setup fee they quoted is definately money well spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.