Hearth on top of hardwood floor?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum ! Lots of great people here to help out and have some fun at the same time. Have any questions just ask.

If your ever bored during a big snow storm, just check in here and watch as the beer kicks in :) Being stuck indoors with beer makes the critters around here come to life. Feel free to join in, just make sure your bring your thick skin. Being from Boston area myself, I know you have that ;).

Whatever you do, if you get a good stash of pellets, dont reveal your location. You just might get a visit from the pellet pig van in the middle of the night. Defiant is the current driver of said van..... :p

Reactions: jtakeman
I might add that depending upon if the stove requires ember protection only, you can still see your beautiful hardwood floors by simply putting the unit on a piece of glass. I have personally seen this in some applications and the glass install was amazing. Just work with your local glass shop and tell them how the glass will be used.

Reactions: DexterDay
Status
Not open for further replies.