HEARTHSTONE DEVA 100

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting. I wonder how many hours you get from each refill. I used to have propane in my first house but the tank was buried in the ground. I will have to research this, appreciate the help!

That's interesting. I wonder how many hours you get from each refill. I used to have propane in my first house but the tank was buried in the ground. I will have to research this, appreciate the help!
The hours will depend on the stove or fireplace size and tank capacity.
If there are more questions about gas heaters, start a new thread in the It's a Gas forum once you have narrowed down the choice.

The hours will depend on the stove or fireplace size and tank capacity.
If there are more questions about gas heaters, start a new thread in the It's a Gas forum once you have narrowed down the choice.
Thx for the link. Yes, I will start a new thread if needed....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.